Thursday, February 18, 2010

Amd Pci Bridge Device Driver Issues Installing My Xfx 9600gt?

Issues installing my xfx 9600gt? - amd pci bridge device driver

Hello everyone, I hope someone can help me solve this problem. I) a new construction (1 weeks old, which it built. Mobo is ASUS M2A-VM - I have a power of 680 watts of power and 4Gbs RAM. My AMD 4400 +, and I am running Windows Vista 32-bit
I'm having trouble installing the new drivers for my video card. I bought a XFX Geforce 9600GT. I mean with disabilities consultation, installation of the card, then restart your computer in the windows was installing the driver and got an error saying can not find something, anything you need these drivers if it also leaves the plant. Then I went to my device manager and saw that my PCI-PCI bridge has a message that this device can not find enough free resources that you can use. Code 12 .. is the only item in Device Manager with an error of T Nextor
Please help me .. Wana really this new card.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have the same IRQ as another device? No other card installed in your house?

Post a Comment