Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dune Buggy Pine Wood Derby Car ????I Need Someone To Interpete My Dream Please????

????I need someone to interpete my dream please???? - dune buggy pine wood derby car

Thus, in the dream that we went through all these scenes, laughing and smiling like a man who pushed me on a swing, and another embodiment buggies ..... As a little scary. and then, when my head on his shoulder, then kissed her. was soo sweet. Too bad I had to wake up. Curiously, we were everywhere in an area with all the dirt and pine trees. also my best friend was in some scenes. Please, I really want to know what does my dream.
And I are such good friends ... But he said that my mouth is so strong that despite. It is two years older than me, so its a little strange. think many of my friends that you have feelings for me. because our family friends were, my father and his father jokes about how he and I, like the others. who had noI was there way.

5 comments:

misplace... said...

I like to go and try to interpret everything for you, but I think it would be much easier to have to do it yourself using the GUIDE DreamMoods.com
Dream Dictionary use and find the meaning of the various scenarios, people and events in the dream.
sounds like a sweet dream, good luck trying to find the exact meaning!
Remember that everything is open to personal interpretation, no one can say exactly what your subconscious associations with people and situations, but the site can help you gain a better insight!

Lilmisss... said...

You do not like him right? Her laughter and fun with him in a dream. Where U Feel Sounds sleep is 4, and he has been a long 4

YourDrea... said...

This dream is obvious that you have feelings for him. It symbolizes the desire to have a close relationship with him. However, this is your dream, not yours. You should talk to him, acknowledge his feelings.

TheSweet... said...

Perhaps I have
just do not know that .........

Bil B said...

This means that you want to move foward in the relationship, but I do not know how!

Post a Comment